Thank you for submitting a registration form!
TOURS / SIGN-UP
What Do Our Tours Include?
New Directions for people with disabilities, inc. is a 501(c)(3) not for profit corporation. All donations are tax deductible. Federal Tax I.D. #77-0147768
New Directions, Inc. is a registered Seller of Travel in the State of California, Reg. #2113686-40. We are also a participant in the California Travel Consumer Restitution Corporation, Member #601444.
TRAVELEX Insurance - We recommend that you purchase a travel protection plan to help protect you and your travel investment against the unexpected.
*NOTE: You are responsible for the total cost of airfares, cruise packages, and/or other non-refundable travel services purchased on your behalf by New Directions. Upon cancellation, you will be assessed the minimum penalty stated above, or the total charges levied by the suppliers of services for this tour (e.g. non-refundable airfares which have already been purchased in your name), whichever is greater.
New Directions, Inc. is a registered Seller of Travel in the State of California, Registration #2113686-40.
We are also a participant in the California Travel Consumer Restitution Corporation, Member #601444.
Airfare: Airfare (LAX to tour destination) is included. We will arrange all air travel for you.
If you need to fly to LAX to join the group, we make all air arrangements and adjust your bill accordingly. Please note an additional $50 booking fee will be added to the airfare.
Please call (888) 967-2841 for more information.
Regional Centered Vendored #H57671
Speedy Spend Down!
You can pay in advance and decide which tour later!
Questions? Please call tollfree (888) 967-2841 or email us.
ALL NEW DIRECTIONS TOURS INCLUDE:
- Highest quality arrangements. Personal attention and service
- Uncompromising concern for safety
- Total attention to details
- Roundtrip airfare from LAX to tour destination
- 24 hour quality assistance at a 1:4 ratio
- Structured itinerary, yet maximum opportunities for choice
- 3 excellent meals daily, freedom of choice from menus
- The traveler need only bring money for souvenirs
- Snacks, drinks, gratuities are included
- Deluxe accommodations, double occupancy
- First rate activities/entertainment
- Photos from the tour are available on our website two - three weeks after the tour returns
- Lots of love, respect and joy!
- Full payment is due no later than 60 days prior to tour departure
- A minimum deposit of 25% of the tour fee is required to reserve your space
- New Travelers: Please add a one time $50 processing fee
- State issued photo identification is required by all airlines
- Tours are staffed at a 1:4 ratio. Additional care will require an extra fee
- Please note that prices and dates are approximate and may vary due to circumstances beyond our control
- Itinerary is subject to change
- Our cancellation penalties are unavoidable and past certain dates can be severe
- Trip cancellation insurance is strongly recommended. Details will be sent to you upon registration.
Cancellation Penalties are as follows:
Days of Advance Notice
Otherwise we will follow the instructions for billing that you
entered on the registration form.
Do you want to pay by check?
Please make checks payable to New Directions, inc. and send to 5276 Hollister Ave, Suite 207 Santa Barbara, CA 93111
Do you want to pay with a credit card over the phone?
Please call our office at (805) 967-2841 or tollfree (888) 967-2841
BEFORE REGISTERING we request that you consider the following:
- Due to safety concerns, we are unable to take people who have the potential to be aggressive, injurious to themselves or others, or who are substantially disruptive to others.
- People who have difficulty with new and/or changing experiences may react very differently than they do in their home environment where everything is familiar. Travel is not appropriate for everyone.
If a traveler must be sent home early due to disruptive or aggressive behavior this will occur at the traveler’s expense and without refund. Please consider this before signing up for a tour. Thank you.