Let Us Show You the World!
Let Us Show You the World!
Calendar of Tours
CALENDAR OF TOURS / SIGN-UP
TOURS / SIGN-UP
What Do Our Tours Include?
1. Complete a Registration Form First
New Directions for people with disabilities, inc. is a 501(c)(3) not for profit corporation. All donations are tax deductible. Federal Tax I.D. #77-0147768
New Directions, Inc. is a registered Seller of Travel in the State of California, Reg. #2113686-40. We are also a participant in the California Travel Consumer Restitution Corporation, Member #601444.
*NOTE: You are responsible for the total cost of airfares, cruise packages, and/or other non-refundable travel services purchased on your behalf by New Directions. Upon cancellation, you will be assessed the minimum penalty stated above, or the total charges levied by the suppliers of services for this tour (e.g. non-refundable airfares which have already been purchased in your name), whichever is greater.
New Directions, Inc. is a registered Seller of Travel in the State of California, Registration #2113686-40.
We are also a participant in the California Travel Consumer Restitution Corporation, Member #601444.
Airfare: Airfare (LAX to tour destination) is included. We will arrange all air travel for you.
If you need to fly to LAX to join the group, we make all air arrangements and adjust your bill accordingly. Please note an additional $50 booking fee will be added to the airfare.
Please call (888) 967-2841 for more information.
Regional Centered Vendored #H57671
Speedy Spend Down!
You can pay in advance and decide which tour later!
Questions? Please call tollfree (888) 967-2841 or email us.
ALL NEW DIRECTIONS TOURS INCLUDE:
- Highest quality arrangements. Personal attention and service
- Uncompromising concern for safety
- Total attention to details
- Roundtrip airfare from LAX to tour destination
- 24 hour quality assistance at a 1:4 ratio
- Structured itinerary, yet maximum opportunities for choice
- 3 excellent meals daily, freedom of choice from menus
- The traveler need only bring money for souvenirs
- Snacks, drinks, gratuities are included
- Deluxe accommodations, double occupancy
- First rate activities/entertainment
- Photos from the tour are available on our website two - three weeks after the tour returns
- Lots of love, respect and joy!
- Full payment is due no later than 60 days prior to tour departure
- A minimum deposit of 25% of the tour fee is required to reserve your space
- New Travelers: Please add a one time $50 processing fee
- State issued photo identification is required by all airlines
- Tours are staffed at a 1:4 ratio. Additional care will require an extra fee
- Please note that prices and dates are approximate and may vary due to circumstances beyond our control
- Itinerary is subject to change
- Our cancellation penalties are unavoidable and past certain dates can be severe
- Trip cancellation insurance is strongly recommended. Details will be sent to you upon registration.
Cancellation Penalties are as follows:
Days of Advance Notice
|1729||Niagara Falls (passport)||June 26-30||FULL|
|1730||Lucky Las Vegas||July 3-6||FULL|
|1732||Summer Baja Cruise (passport)||July 17-21||CALL|
|1733||Palm Springs||July 24-27||CALL|
|1734||San Diego & SeaWorld||July 31 - Aug 3||CALL|
|1735||Canadian Rockies (passport)||Aug 2-8||CALL|
|1736||Lucky Las Vegas||Aug 7-10||$1500|
|1737||San Francisco Giants||TBA||$1750|
|1738||Hawaii Summer||Aug 17-22||$3525|
|1740||Universal Studios||Sep 5-8||$1490|
|1741||Rankin Dude Ranch||Sep 11-15||$1775|
|1743||Boston - City of History||Sep 25-29||$2975|
|1800||Lucky Las Vegas||Oct 2-5||$1500|
|1802||Cuba Cultural Tour||Oct 1-8||$5650|
|1803||Nashville - Grand Ole Opry||Oct 23-27||$2450|
|1804||Lucky Las Vegas||Nov 6-9||$1500|
|1805||Thanksgiving Cruise (passport)||Nov 20-24||$1775|
|1806||Knott's Berry Farm Thanksgiving||Nov 22-24||$1060|
|1807||Disney Holiday Happiness||Dec 19-22||$1300|
|1808||SF Holiday Happiness||Dec 23-26||$1300|
|1809||Hawaii Christmas||Dec 23-28||$3525|
|#1729||Niagara Falls Splendor (passport required)||June 26-30, 2017||$2610||Full|
|#1730||Lucky Las Vegas!||July 3-6, 2017||$1500||Full|
|#1731||Disneyland & California Adventure||July 10-13, 2017||$1300||Full|
|#1732||Summer Baja Cruise (passport required)||July 17-21, 2017||$1775||Full|
|#1733||Palm Springs Desert Adventure||July 24-27, 2017||$1310||Call|
|#1734||San Diego & Sea World||July 31 - Aug 3, 2017||$1375||Call|
|#1735||Canadian Rockies Train Trip (passport required)||Aug 2-8, 2017||$4950||Call|
|#1736||Lucky Las Vegas!||Aug 7-10, 2017||$1500||6/7|
|#1737||San Francisco Giants!||Aug TBA||$1750||TBA|
|#1738||Summer in Hawaii||Aug 17-22, 2017||$3525||6/17|
|#1739||Disneyland & California Adventure||Aug 28-31, 2017||$1300||6/28|
|#1740||Universal Studios & The Wizarding World of Harry Potter||Sept 5-8, 2017||$1490||7/5|
|#1741||Rankin Dude Ranch||Sept 11-15, 2017||$1775||7/11|
|#1742||Disneyland & California Adventure||Sept 18-21, 2017||$1300||7/18|
|#1743||Boston - City of History||Sept 25-29, 2017||$2975||7/25|
|#1800||Lucky Las Vegas!||Oct 2-5, 2017||$1500||8/2|
|#1801||Disneyland & California Adventure||Oct 9-12, 2017||$1300||8/9|
|#1802||Cuba Cultural Tour (passport required)||Oct 1-8, 2017||$5650||7/1|
|#1803||Nashville - Grand Ole Opry||Oct 23-27, 2017||$2450||8/23|
|#1804||Lucky Las Vegas!||Nov 6-9, 2017||$1500||9/6|
|#1805||Thanksgiving Baja Cruise (passport required)||Nov 20-24, 2017||$1775||8/20|
|#1806||Knott's Berry Farm Thanksgiving||Nov 22-24, 2017||$1060||9/22|
|#1807||Disneyland Holiday Happiness||Dec 19-22, 2017||$1300||9/19|
|#1808||San Francisco Holiday Happiness(for residents of Northern CA only)||Dec 23-26, 2017||$1300||9/23|
|#1809||Christmas in Hawaii||Dec 23-28, 2017||$3525||9/23|
|#1810||Disneyland & California Adventure||FEB 2018||$1300||TBA|
Tours often fill before deadline... sign-up early to get the trip of your dreams!
# TOUR NAME Dates Fee